11.18.2008

BEAUTY PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!



















Chanel Glossimer - in Astral:

THE BEST lipgloss ever! I've spent hundreds on lipglosses, from Mac to Dior and never found anything quite like this. It's packed with glitter (that doesn't feel abrasive on the lips) and super shiny. I was so addicted to it, I used it in less than a month. I also purchased "Galactic" a clear glittery version.
















MAC Select Cover Up Concealer:

Best best best concealer ever. I've been using this for years now and I'm in love with it. I used to use Stila Concealer but found that it was too heavy and the Mac concealer is $13 versus the $20 Stila brand.













Michael Kors Leg Shine - in Shimmer:

I'm not sure if they even sell the "shimmer" product because I haven't seen it in stores lately, but they do sell it in bronze. The leg shine can be used anywhere and smells like michael kors signature scent. I love this product and it will last a long long time so its worth the $40.

















ModelCo Shimmer Airbrush Illuminzer:

This is by far the best shimmer spray I have ever come across. It also smells amazing. This product gives an intense illuminizing glow.

AND...

Chanel Lipstick - in Coco Pink:
The most vibrant pink lipstick I've ever seen. Schiap by Nars might beat this color based on intensity of color, but doesn't come close the moisturizing feel of this Chanel lipstick.

MAC Blush - in Sweetness:
Bright and bold and beautiful. The name is perfect, its so cute.

MAC Eye Shadow - in Black Tied:
Deep black color with flecks of silver glitter. Perfect for a smokey eye.

Frederic Fekkai - Technician Color Glaze:
I have thick hair that can be hard to manage but this product has been beautifying my locks for years now. A little goes a long way, and it smells nice too!

MAC Fluidline Eye Liner - in Black Track:
The blackest black eyeliner that lasts for days. You actually need to purchase an oil based cleanser in order to remove it! Don't worry, the cleanser is worth it because you can also use it to clean your brushes or makeup containers when they get dingy.

MAC Fix+ Mist:
Not only does this product help to hold your makeup for a longer period of time, but the moisturizing effect is incredible. I always use this before and after applying my makeup.

Frederic Fekkai Spray on Hair Crystals:
This is a new product and I ordered it from Nordstrom as soon as I could! It comes in three different colors - bronze, copper and champagne. It sort of reminds me of Fekkai's spray glitter but the difference is the nozzle. They have perfected the design of the can and it actually works this time!

No comments: